Bed, Necklace and backpacks are all the basic equipment we need to make dogs happy, healthy and comfortable.
If we are new owners (or prospective dog owners), congratulations! We will soon have a pleasant and loving relationship with our new dog. For the good of our relationship, we must have all the basic equipment to keep our dogs happy, healthy and comfortable.
Dog Backpacks For Hiking
Because for dogs, only those who walk several times and play with those they consider as friends and even bosses.
While providing food and cleaning up dirt, it’s not a friend, but a maid. Even if you have a large yard and run away in front of you, dogs are only according to those who walk with them. Especially to people who only tie and muzzle their mouths.
Try to walk to village or mountain with your dogs, and choose the right Dog Backpacks For Hiking.
Can we imagine life without a comfortable bed? It is very painful! This also applies to our dogs. Just like humans, dogs like the warmth of a bed. Having your own bed makes them feel safe at home.
However, what kind of bed should we buy? Dog beds have various shapes and sizes just like human beds. Make sure the bed we choose has the following criteria:
- Made from natural ingredients. Synthetic products, such as chemical stains and fire resistance, can harm our dogs especially if our dogs have sensitive or allergic skin.
- Anti-slippery ingredients. When our dog is asleep, the thing we are most worried about is that the bed will fall down. This bed will not only make our dog injured, but also endanger it while passing by at home.
- Removable Cover. The removable cover will make it easier for us to clean the dog bed regularly. Dogs like to spend a lot of time in bed. Therefore, keeping their beds clean will keep them healthy and free of fleas.
- However, is the type of bed the best for our dog? Let our dog tell it. By watching it while going to sleep, they will signal us about what they like when they fall asleep.
- Donut or Nest Shaped Bed. This bed is suitable for dogs who like to curl their bodies while asleep.
- Cushion-Shaped, Futon or Upright Beds. This bed is suitable for dogs who like to stretch their body while sleeping.
- Choosing the right bed will make our pets feel safe and comfortable at home.
Necklace, Rope and Harness
Taking a dog on a walk is a fun activity. However, it can turn into a nightmare if we don’t use the right equipment.
What equipment do we need? It really depends on our dog:
- Necklaces and Identifiers. This equipment is very important to guide and ensure our dogs are easily identified. There are various kinds of necklaces available for our dogs ranging from nylon and traditional leather to those used for specific training purposes. Try to choose a necklace that is looser so that when your dog pulls the rope, the style produced by the necklace against the throat will spread to a wider area. In addition, adjust the necklace to our dog’s daily activities. If our dog likes to swim, then the leather necklace is not suitable for use.
- Rope. Dog straps play an important role in ensuring the comfort and safety of dogs when we take them for a walk. Longer leashes can give our dog more flexibility, and most importantly, this strap allows us to control our pets at all times.
- Harness. If our dog is more active, energetic and often pulls a rope, the harness is a safer and more comfortable choice for dogs than necklaces. Harnes with the front clip (the clip is in front of the dog’s chest not on its back) will make it easier for us to control the dog because this can divert the dog’s back to us. Harness is also recommended for small dogs, because their throats are easy to bruise if they pull a rope.
- Necklaces, straps and harnesses are items that are used everyday such as human clothing. There are good benefits to health and safety when we ensure the use of these tools on our dogs regularly.